Our One bedroom loft interiors are inspired from design details reflecting Art Nouveau, Victorian, Art Dec and the arts and crafts styles. All the custom, paint finished were hand-created by artFORM artisans. The lofts include design elements such as:
- 10 Foot ceilings with exposed ductwork
- Spacious cabinets with auto close drawers and brushed nickle hardware
- Kitchens feature granite countertops with black, built in Whirlpool appliances including: range/oven, disposal, dishwasher & refrigerator with ice-maker and double basin resin sinks.
- Bathrooms feature onyx vanity tops with spacious shower/tub combination
- Designer lighting and ceiling fans
- Custom 'top down/bottom-up' window blinds with 'midnite' bedrooms
And this is all within easy walking distance to grocery and retail shopping, hardware store, liquor and convenience stores, bars and restaurants, pharmacy, medical, dental, fitness centers, post office, park and pool, Cheney city building, bank, and library. There are many community Churches in the area and Cheney is home to the Sedgwick County Fair.
There are four uniquely designed one bedroom units constructed to offer contemporary loft lifestyles in the progressive, small city of Cheney, with easy, 25 minute access to Wichita via Hwy 54/400 St Kellogg St. Attention was given to preserve the character of the historic antler hotel building, while including the modern conveniences one would expect in an upscale loft apartment, urban living.